Marriage and Life

by - January 11, 2019

Hello, I hope all are doing great in their life. I wish the same for all the years and decades.
I know the topic is so sensitive and everyone have different opinion on their married life. But I am not speaking about married life it is totally about marriage and life. I personally prefer that our life shouldn't be a married life after marriage cause our life is always our life and marriage is a part of that life. Also I want to point out that the thoughts that I am going to share here in this post is  entirely my opinion and my thoughts. If I am hurting or misleading anybody please forgive me.

It was fine evening, when me and my well wisher having a cup of tea together. We were discussing some important stuffs and I was sharing about my blog. He saw the topic in my draft saying "Marriage and life" and it was total empty just like I am totally blank about it. That's how the discussion about marriage has started. It went about 1 hour or 2 hours not sure.... But I can't come to a conclusion that this is what marriage is. I felt this is the right time to publish my post as I am getting married in 2 or 3 months. Yet I don't know Why do we need marriage?

I am just going to openly discussing about "Why do we need marriage?" and as always you can share your opinions, you can oppose mine, you are free to find mistakes on my post. 

Let's say Marriage is for maintaining equilibrium in the Universe. 
Sorry I really want to laugh out loud, Am I going to maintain the balance, If I am getting married Of course not, to be frank, if I am not getting married then may be I can contribute something to the Universe in creating an equilibrium. So, I prefer not to lean on this reason

Let's say love and care.
Why do you need it from 3rd person, when you can already receive it from your family and friends. 
Don't say, parents can't be with me life long. Who gave you the assurance that the person whom you going to marry will be there with you life long. 
Don't say, friends will leave us when they get their own family. Then tell me who gave you the promise that the person whom you going to marry will stick with you forever without any wavering thoughts. Each second of life is mysterious and each moment that I am going to pass is hideous. Then why there is a need of marriage. So, of course I don't want to lean on this one as well.

Let's say for sex/love making
May be I will go with this reason like 25 percent. You can ask me why?
I can hear you were saying why don't we try it with call girls/ prostitutes (Men & women). But many of us are not okay with that right. Though we can, but our inner mind won't accept the fact of doing that. We need some passion, we need some pull towards that person to have that with them. But still I can't accept this completely as some people who are not at all eligible to have this thing wants to marry too.. 

So, I am concluding that marriage is a ritual that happens as a part of my life where I want to give my word and recognition to his/her with whom I personally feel I want to share the life with, apart from the members who share my blood. I commit myself to that person forever. I commit myself that I am not sure about the long arriving future but as far as I view my life, I want you to be there with me. I might get attracted to new person and people, but I will never give up on you. I will be happy to even live with your memories. To be frank marriage doesn't need any reason. It has only one thing in mind that I want his/ her in my life. It doesn't throw any control over you. I feel marrying his/ her won't stop me pursuing the dreams that I framed in my life. Even if there comes a barrier, I believe we can deal with them together. I will be there with you whenever you need my shoulder and I believe you reciprocate the same. Mangal sutra or any materialistic thing can't control your commitment. But I naturally prefer to be with him/her. Please never marry someone for a sake. Do it with your whole commitment. 

Thanks for reading. Believe everyone of you find your person of life. ALL THE BEST  

You May Also Like

0 comments