My Childhood - My wish

by - October 30, 2018

If god appears and ask for a wish, I would ask 100 more wishes as my one wish. Because, I have so many wishes and to fulfill them the one wish won't be enough for me. But if god neglects that and if he says he can offer only one wish, then I will prefer to have a recorded copy of my entire past days that I have lived so far. Which can allow me to validate myself. The good memories makes me feel so excited. The bad ones may give me a thought that I have improved myself with those bad experiences. Here in this post, I wanted to share some of my childhood memories that I have in my mind which always makes me smile whenever I think about it..

How many of you had a habit of holding something while sleeping? A doll or a pillow or a peculiar item. I like to hold my mom's hair, not only holding I used to have tip of her hair in my mouth. This is how I sleep in my childhood. Nice to know your habit of sleeping in the comment. Share it if you wish to. May be it will spread smile on people's lips.

Past days were awesome small little crushes, some serious fights yet we know that they wont lost for a longer period of time. How surprising it is, days had moved so far. I am no more a kid. I can never forget the cycle races that I had with my friends (Girls & Boys) after finishing the coaching classes. The stamina that I possessed to beat even boys in race. Oh I badly need them back. The dream of getting into ISRO, when me and my friends were reading about Kalpana Chawla lesson in English subject. Those are the golden moments. Being a pet to some subject teachers. In my school days, getting a sweet lovable pinch from my favorite teacher was a blessing. We really had a big respect on our teachers. Group studies that we do, productive fight to get the 1st rank in school. Getting a 1st rank or 2nd Rank Badge and standing in the 1st row during assembly were our dreamy wishes. 

Funny, That's why I wanna share it. I used to remove all my ornaments (Bangles, earrings, bindi), if I was angry 😁😁😁😁😁😁

In my Upper Kinder Garden, I don't know what is Jaundice. One of my class mate's father was died due to Jaundice. Me and my friend (Yasithra) were thinking that it was a monster which killed her father, it was living in the isolated house in our colony. We planned to enter into the house and kill the monster. I was imagining that the place will be filled with Volcano yet not hot. Jaundice is a yellow color monster with black spots (May be like Spongebob but oval in shape with cruel eyes). Yellow come into picture because my class mate told that his father's eyes were so yellowish when he had jaundice. Stupidity right? But it was an heroic moment. One day I told our plan  to my grandma when she was feeding me my Breakfast. She didn't bother to explain what is Jaundice but she asked me not to go anywhere without getting permission from elders. I really inspired by her talent.She is good at making up awesome stories, we can eat any amount of food just by hearing those stories. No tablets, mobiles, television were used.

Oh my god, If I am continuing with this I can say 100's of such moments. Absolutely, that is the reason I need a recorded copy of my childhood. I request whoever read this to share your nice childhood memory..

Have a happy life ahead............

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks ABI. Also thanks for being my childhood & adult hood friend. I hope we will be together in our old days too.

      Delete
  2. Oh I forgot to add one such awesome but burning moment. I painted my lips with nail polish instead of lipstick. Yup the burning sensation I felt can never be forgotten.
    The moment I stapled my finger. no words to explain the pain.

    One more I don't like chockys and cakes in childhood. So, strange right. Yeah I exist. But I got so many when I was kid I want it now none bothered to get me one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting to c your remaining childhood stories��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I have not seen my childhood memories so far. Then how come you. God has to be appear and give me a wish :P

      Delete
  4. It's make me something really...! Open my childhood days..

    ReplyDelete