Death

by - March 13, 2019

Hi..
It has been quiet a long time since I have posted my previous topic.

Death is something that most of us wants to skip and some of us might want it as per our convenience. A minute before we ask for death, then the other minute will be forgetting about that. Some  might want it to happen anytime as the universe wish to provide us. Very few might already know when they die. Still whatever we want, death is something common to everybody.

Some say death is something in which we change our forms from Human to other. Some say we go to hell or heaven based on our deeds. Some say you have seven births. I don't know which one to be believed but death is common. Though we get developed in technology & Science, after death is still mysterious. I might crack it once I face my death and of course I will be in a place where I can't share this knowledge with you. 

I am a part of my family group in whatsapp, in which they posted a picture with a message 

" IN THIS WORLD PEOPLE DON'T GET JEALOUS, ONLY FOR THE THING CALLED DEATH ".

Yeah true cause we all know someday, sometime in the night or in the day will leave this world forever not even saying goodbye to our loved ones, not even asking sorry to the people to whom we showed our ego.

When I was a baby, I didn't know and didn't care much about death. As I am growing, as my wishes, achievements, relationships, friendships and happiness are growing I don't want to die. Once I cross my sixties, once all my beloved ones are leaving the world, I embrace my death, I embrace my peaceful death, I wish I will meet all my dear ones somewhere above. I might get a chance to talk with them, smile with them, ask them once more do they really love me. So somewhere down the line I feel jealous for the people who die peacefully. Enjoying the company of all their beloved ones life long is better rather than dying later, being left alone in the World without the people you have started your life with. So I feel the above saying has to be changed as

" IN THIS WORLD PEOPLE DON'T GET JEALOUS ONLY FOR THE THING CALLED UNPLEASANT DEATH ".

Thanks for reading and let me know what is your thought about death. 


You May Also Like

2 comments