Real tears for imaginary things

by - August 21, 2018

If I ask "Have you ever cried and for what?"



Many of us would have answered immediately that
I have cried when I failed in something that I am thriving to achieve,
I have cried when I lost someone close in my life,
I have cried when I was hurt severely,
I have cried when I missed someone,
I have cried when my life was taking a horrible path that I never expected,
I have cried when someone helped me at the right time,
I have cried when I get a blessing from a person whoma I helped at his difficult situation,
I have cried when someone I never expected has showered me with love.

When we look at these answers closely, immediate thing that comes to our mind is something that is real, an existing thing, that happened in our real life.

But lets think little deeper, you will find out that you have cried for some 

imaginary things too.


Examples could be,you would have cried for someone's sorrow that you saw in a movie,











some heart touching poetic lines would have made you cry, some interesting romantic novels would have triggered your tear bursting hormones.


Of course, I too have faced many such circumstances where I have cried for somea imaginary happenings. I have cried when I was watching a scene from the movie called Gajini (Tamil Movie). In that particular scene Villian beats the heroine's head with a shovel, like a golfer hit the golf ball with his stick. We would have seen so many scene like this but will feel for it only when the person creates a connection with us. So this heroine is a kind of a person who wants to achieve in her life, she is very helpful, she can make anybody her friend with her attitude. Other situations that made me cry are: when I was reading a  heart melting poetic lines that speaks about husband's love towards his wife during her pregnancy, there are few other movies and romantic novels are in a list that made me shed tears. They are quiet normal and happens to anybody.



But recently I have cried while I was reaching an end of a thriller novel, which is not an usual thing. Thrillers always hold us in mystery, make our heart to beat fast, it won't let us keep the book down. We readers knew already that good people going to win at the end but what makes us to read the novel? How they arrive at the climax?. Definitely, climax won't give us any kind of thrill or any mystery. Only expression we will be left with, "oh my god, I finished the story but it was awesome to travel through the novel. Yeah of course, finding a best book again could be a little bit time consuming thing. But I have not cried cause I am going to finish the novel, I cried because one of the main character was dead due to his old age illness - Pancreatic Cancer. In my view, it is little bit weird. He faced a normal death yet that made me miss him. I felt like it is an end of his life. He won't be there in any other parts of his Creator's coming up novel. It's like death of Logan in Logan . He is gone, we can't see him again. 


I know all of you will be eager to know THE BOOK's NAME.
Mr. Mercedes Trilogy by Stephen King. The best thriller I have ever read. Mr. Mercedes is the 1st part, Finders Keepers is the 2nd  - it is a standalone novel, End of watch is the 3rd.

If you guys are not into reading, then you guys have an option of watching Mr. Mercedes series. But I doubt that it will be more interesting than the novel.






You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Does HMM says the blog is in ok ok level? But thanks for reading it.

      Delete
  2. U have plenty of time to read novels. OK then do some social work to the needed ones. It also gives tears of happiness

    ReplyDelete